ALUMINIZED FABRICS FOR HEAT PROTECTION
HEAT PROTECTIVE FABRICS
Dickson PTL works closely with end users in order to provide the best fabrics for workers in foundries.
Our heat resistant fabrics are optimized against hot molten splashes hazards (both ferrous and non-ferrous) without putting aside the lightweight and comfort to make sure that the equipment made out of these materials are also comfortable to wear.
Working in metallurgy industry, such as steel mills or smelters, operators are often exposed to high level of radiant heat but also to, potentially lethal hot molten metal splashes (molten steel, molten aluminium…). To have a better picture : molten iron temperature is close to 1600°C, which is hotter than even the lava coming straight out of a volcano.
REFLESPACE is a line-up especially designed for industrial heat protections. It provides a comprehensive range of fabrics offering the best protection against radiant heat, convective heat and accidental molten metal splashes, while remaining comfortable and light weight.
If safety is our permanent concern, we believe that comfort should not be overlooked, since an adequate PPE is the key to increase working efficiency.
ALUMINIZED FABRIC –REFLESPACE TECHNOLOGY : THE BEST COMPROMISE BETWEEN SAFETY AND COMFORT
REFLESPACE is a unique laminating technology developed by Dickson PTL, that considerably enhances the protection of the fabrics against molten metal splashes by aluminizing the base cloth with a 100% pure aluminium layer. Compared to the usual aluminized fabrics, laminated with polyester films as interface, our fabrics provide higher resistance to peak temperatures (ISO 11612, D2 & E3 levels) while remaining light and supple.
REFLESPACE TECHNOLOGY VS COMPETITION TECHNOLOGY
|REFLESPACE TECHNOLOGY||STANDARD ALUMINIZED FABRIC
(WITH POLYESTER FILM)
|Molten metal splashes (780°C)
ISO 11612 – D
Heat being blocked by aluminized fabric
Heat penetrates the aluminized fabric
HOW REFLESPACE COMPLIES WITH ISO 11612 ?
REFLESPACE range complies to ISO 11612 Industrial Heat Protective Suit. Brilliant performance to molten metal splashes (D3, E3).
HOW REFLESPACE TECHNOLOGY COULD HELP YOUR DAILY WORKING ROUTINE?
BY PROVIDING A SAFER WORKING PLACE
- fire retardant materials that does not melt or burn when in contact with flame, heat or molten metal
- best protection against ferrous and non-ferrous molten metal splashes
- materials certified by ISO 11612 industrial heat protective suit.
BY CONTRIBUTING TO SAVE COST
- Outstanding resistance to abrasion and delamination that gives you better life expectancy of PPE
- Cleanguard lacquer: easy cleaning.
BY PROVIDING A COMFORTABLE WEARING EXPERIENCE
- Ergonomic and supple
- Complies to REACH & ROHS
- Steel foundry
- Aluminum foundry
- Cement plant
- Glass plant
- Ferrous/ non-ferrous casting plant
- Dickson PTL innovates with REFLESPACE technology, that enables us to provide materials for PPE to reach the highest protection levels …
- Resistance to very high radiant heat (up to C4)
- Resistance to molten aluminum splashes (up to D3)
- Resistance to molten steel splashes (up to E3)
- Materials performance certified by ISO 11612 standards
- … without compromising the comfort of the worker
- Comfortable and lightweight product
- Ergonomic, supple and odourless